Diagnosis of cervical cancer
Liquid cytology allows you to assess the presence of viruses (HPV, herpes and other bacteria) in the smear, the severity of the inflammatory reaction, to assess the presence of clinically significant microorganisms.
The collection of material for liquid cytology is taken from every woman over 21 years of age at least 1 time per year, as well as:
– in case of malfunctions in the menstrual cycle (frequent delays in menstruation, extended or too short cycles);
– when planning a woman’s pregnancy;
– with infertility;
– with prolonged treatment with hormonal drugs;
– with gynecological pathologies of viral ethnology (genital warts, genital warts, genital herpes);
– with the appearance ofс from the vagina;
– before installing contraception.
Ideal time for taking material from 10 to 20 days of the menstrual cycle (excluded during menstruation).
2 days before the fence, stop douching, having sex, using vaginal contraceptives or medicines.